As the leading Chinese manufacture of borosilicate 3.3 clear and colored glass tube and rod with over 20 years' strong expertise and capability, we make glass tube and rod in a wide variety of outside diameters and lengths for numerous applications e.g pharmaceutical, electronics, industrial and environmental technologies. Borosilicate glass is all-purpose apparatus for the chemical industry, for pipelines and laboratory with chemically and thermally highly resistant. Borosilicate 3.3 glass tube and rod is widely used in architecture ( external architecture, interior design), art and design, lighting concept (halogen lamp, flash lamp, UV lamp), gauge glass,laboratory glass, drain (drainline) and vent pipe, photobioreactors (PBR algae production),pneumatic conveying system.
Now, we have four electrically melted glass furnaces with 15 glass drawing lines covering clear & colors glass tubing and rod in round, square, rectangular, hexagonal, triangular, profile, Conturax etc.. with total yearly production capacity over 30,000 tons.
we supply glass to the high quality demanding markets e.g U.S, European countries, Japan, also Middle East countries, India, Russia, Latin American countries, North African countries etc..
Borosilicate glass in the Laboratory
• Highly resistant to thermal shock and heat
• Resistant to water, strong acids, alkali and saline solutions
• Fulfills all major standards (e.g. DIN ISO 3585 and ASTM E438 Type I, Class A)
• Established brand for glassblowing items in the laboratory sector
Borosilicate glass for Lighting
• High optical and cosmetic quality, therefore no unwanted reflections or refractions
• Tight geometric tolerances allow for stable manufacturing processes and easy assembly
• Especially low thermal expansion, high resistance to thermal shock and high chemical resistance make it optimally suited for use in adverse conditions
• Can be tempered upon request
Borosilicate glass for Engineered Systems and Plants
• A wide range of dimensions and variable lengths helps to reduce and/or eliminate the need for subsequent dilation or part assembly
• High geometrical accuracy and excellent optical properties allow easy assembly, high functionality in service and low levels of maintenance
• Exceptionally corrosion resistant, chemically inert and will not burn
• Longstanding glass know-how for engineered systems and plants (heat exchangers, ozone generators, chemical plant engineering)